Alongside the modern equipment and efficient service, planning the layout is essential within the earlier stages of your project to ensure your venue will provide the most effective use of space to be enjoyed by your customers and keep coming back often!
There are many important details to be observed to achieve the best results in your entertainment center, including:
- Columns: The existence of columns between bowling lanes or in the players area is inadvisable.
- Accessibility: The ease of access to customers is another important item. The project needs to provide access for people with special needs.
- Parking: Around 5 parking spaces per lane and easy access from the parking to the bowling center will encourage customers, providing more convenience and safety.
- Customer Flow: Scale the space available to encourage social interaction, ensuring that there are no areas with little use or places with excessive traffic. Around the bowling lanes, it is suggested to keep away other activities that may distract people. The spaces for the bars, restaurants, arcades, recreation activities for children, office, supply inventories, need to be properly designed and positioned.
- Scale the amount of restrooms available to the public that you plan to receive.
- Ventilation and air conditioning are very important for providing more comfort to customers and proper operation of equipment.
- Acoustics: Especially in residential areas, the acoustic insulation is essential to not bother neighbors, thus avoiding damaged image within the community for your business.
- Lighting: Avoid using excessive or inadequate lighting. We recommend, adding black lights, dancing colored lights, strobe lights, smoke effects, and maybe lasers.
- Decoration: The visual impact provided by a careful internal and external decoration, is highly contagious so that your customers remain comfortable for longer. To captivate customers, the Bowling needs to provide differentials able to surprise. So it is important to pay special attention in relation to the decor of the environment. Optionally, you can choose themed décor along with the concept of your business, which provides impact and excitement, to increase the fun factor,
creating an unforgettable experience.
- VIP Area: New entertainment centers are creating VIP areas with bowling lanes for groups and private celebrations.
- The exterior of your business is the best advertisement. Invest in external lighting, high visibility plates with your visual identity, electronic displays, and the Imply® Giant Pin to attract
the attention from large distances.
With the floor plan of the building in autocad, Imply® can assist you in creating a custom design especially for your center. We suggest to position the lanes in your space, and our staff can assist you in planning the architectural design. Our professionals will assist you with useful guidelines for the design and construction of your space. Our goal is to ensure that you and your guests have a wonderful experience. We are ready to help you.
Manage your time carefully is very important especially when you are opening a new venue. So to set some clear goals and deadlines to implement for your plan and try to stick to them, ensures that you reach your target goal. (This is suggested timeline for a brand new venue, we can work with you to define a timeline for your existing venue or business.)